Oilers vs. Flames Player Props | Tyson Barrie | Thursday
The Calgary Flames host the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday May 26th, 9:40pm ET at Scotiabank Saddledome. The Edmonton Oilers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +128.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Calgary Flames is -157. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
In the last 5 matchups between the Flames and Oilers, the Flames won twice and the Oilers won three times. Their most recent matchup on May 24, 2022 ended 5-3 with the Edmonton Oilers taking the win.
Tyson Barrie Season Stats
- Tyson Barrie averages 0.1 goals, 0.5 assists, and 0.6 points per game.
- Barrie’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Calgary Flames is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 less than than his season average of 0.6.
- Barrie’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Calgary Flames is set at 0.5 which is the same as than his season average of 0.5.
- Barrie’s goals line for this matchup vs. Calgary Flames is set at 0.5 which is 0.4 more than than his season average of 0.1.
- Barrie’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Calgary Flames is set at 1.5 which is the same as than his season average of 1.5.
Tyson Barrie Notable Teammates
Calgary Flames Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Mets vs. Astros Player Props | J.D. Davis | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the New York Mets at Citi Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Tuesday June 28th. The New York Mets are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Judge | Tuesday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Hicks | Tuesday
White Sox vs. Angels Player Props | Reese McGuire | Tuesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, taking the field at 9:38pm ET on Tuesday June 28th. The Chicago White Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…