Ohio vs. Bowling Green Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Ohio Bobcats (3-8, 0-0 MAC) will play the Bowling Green Falcons (3-8, 0-0 MAC). The Bobcats are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The total for this one is set at 48.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Ohio stats and betting info
Betting trends for Ohio
- So far this season, Ohio has compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Bobcats have a 1-1 record against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Out of Ohio’s 11 games with a set total, four have hit the over (36.4%).
- Nine Ohio games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 48.5 points.
- On average, the Bobcats have seen a 56.2 over/under in their games this season, 7.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Bobcats collect just 2.8 fewer yards per game (384.9), than the Falcons give up per matchup (387.7).
- When Ohio picks up more than 387.7 yards, the team is 3-2.
- The Bobcats have turned the ball over 13 times this season, two fewer than the Falcons have forced (15).
|Pass yards||191.4 (2105)||105|
|Rush yards||193.5 (2129)||37|
|Points scored||23.7 (261)||102|
|Pass yards against||238.2 (2620)||85|
|Rush yards against||198.9 (2188)||112|
|Points allowed||31.2 (343)||95|
Key players for Ohio
- Kurtis Rourke has 1,697 passing yards (154.3 ypg) to lead Ohio, completing 67.1% of his passes and throwing 11 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 252 rushing yards (22.9 ypg) on 65 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, De’Montre Tuggle, has carried the ball 129 times for 764 yards (69.5 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- Cameron Odom’s 399 receiving yards (36.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 28 receptions and one touchdown.
Bowling Green stats and betting info
Betting trends for Bowling Green
- Bowling Green is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this season, the Falcons are 6-2 against the spread.
- Bowling Green has hit the over in five of its 11 games with a set total (45.5%).
- There have been five Bowling Green games that have finished with a combined score over 48.5 points this season.
- The over/under for this game is 1.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (50.2 points).
- The Falcons average 122.8 fewer yards per game (314.3) than the Bobcats give up (437.1).
- This season the Falcons have turned the ball over 17 times, nine more than the Bobcats’ takeaways (8).
|Pass yards||211.2 (2323)||87|
|Rush yards||103.1 (1134)||120|
|Points scored||21.5 (236)||108|
|Pass yards against||193.7 (2131)||19|
|Rush yards against||194.0 (2134)||110|
|Points allowed||32.5 (358)||106|
Key players for Bowling Green
- Matt McDonald leads Bowling Green with 2,300 passing yards (209.1 ypg) on 212-of-356 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Terion Stewart’s team-high 395 rushing yards (35.9 per game) have come on 61 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- Tyrone Broden’s 596 receiving yards (54.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 36 receptions with five touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!