Oakland Athletics vs Cleveland Guardians Betting Odds & Game Analysis | April 29
The Cleveland Guardians visit the Oakland Athletics at RingCentral Coliseum, taking the field at 9:40pm ET on Friday April 29th, 9:40pm ET. The Cleveland Guardians are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 6.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Cleveland Guardians and Oakland Athletics.
Oakland and Cleveland Betting Info
- Five of the last six games between the Guardians and Athletics at RingCentral Coliseum have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The home team has won each of the Guardians’ last 10 games.
Cleveland Guardians Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.247|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.3|
Key Players for Cleveland
- Emmanuel Clase: 6.75 ERA, 10.13 K/9, 1.50 WHIP
- Trevor Stephan: 0.00 ERA, 9.00 K/9, 0.50 WHIP
- Shane Bieber: 2.82 ERA, 8.87 K/9, 0.90 WHIP
- Joshua-Douglas Naylor: .306 Batting Avg, .324 OBP, .444 SLG, .768 OPS, 4 Runs
- Owen Miller: .409 Batting Avg, .460 OBP, .727 SLG, 1.187 OPS, 9 Runs
- Andrés Giménez: .308 Batting Avg, .317 OBP, .487 SLG, .804 OPS, 3 Runs
- German Rosario: .211 Batting Avg, .259 OBP, .263 SLG, .522 OPS, 9 Runs
- Austin Hedges: .163 Batting Avg, .234 OBP, .302 SLG, .536 OPS, 5 Runs
- Steven Kwan: .341 Batting Avg, .456 OBP, .500 SLG, .956 OPS, 10 Runs
- Franmil Reyes: .145 Batting Avg, .181 OBP, .232 SLG, .413 OPS, 4 Runs
- Myles Straw: .268 Batting Avg, .369 OBP, .338 SLG, .707 OPS, 15 Runs
- José Ramírez: .347 Batting Avg, .407 OBP, .708 SLG, 1.115 OPS, 9 Runs
Oakland Athletics Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.206|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.8|
Key Players for Oakland
- Francelis Montas: 3.28 ERA, 9.13 K/9, 0.81 WHIP
- Dany Jiménez: 0.00 ERA, 10.13 K/9, 1.00 WHIP
- Domingo Acevedo: 4.15 ERA, 10.39 K/9, 1.38 WHIP
- Cristian Pache: .213 Batting Avg, .238 OBP, .361 SLG, .599 OPS, 8 Runs
- Sheldon Neuse: .304 Batting Avg, .371 OBP, .375 SLG, .746 OPS, 6 Runs
- Stephen Piscotty: .250 Batting Avg, .364 OBP, .393 SLG, .757 OPS, 2 Runs
- Nicholas Allen: .133 Batting Avg, .235 OBP, .267 SLG, .502 OPS, 2 Runs
- Elvis Andrus: .197 Batting Avg, .290 OBP, .311 SLG, .601 OPS, 8 Runs
- Seth Brown: .185 Batting Avg, .262 OBP, .370 SLG, .632 OPS, 5 Runs
- Anthony Kemp: .254 Batting Avg, .347 OBP, .270 SLG, .617 OPS, 7 Runs
- Christian Bethancourt: .189 Batting Avg, .211 OBP, .270 SLG, .481 OPS, 3 Runs
- Sean Murphy: .219 Batting Avg, .266 OBP, .466 SLG, .732 OPS, 10 Runs
The Athletics and Guardians haven’t met since last season on August 12, 2021, where the Oakland Athletics won by a score of 17-0.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Mets vs. Astros Player Props | J.D. Davis | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the New York Mets at Citi Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Tuesday June 28th. The New York Mets are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Judge | Tuesday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Hicks | Tuesday
White Sox vs. Angels Player Props | Reese McGuire | Tuesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, taking the field at 9:38pm ET on Tuesday June 28th. The Chicago White Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…