Nuggets vs. Wizards Player Props | Nikola Jokic | Monday
The Denver Nuggets, including Nikola Jokic, meet the Washington Wizards on Monday at 9:00 PM ET. At 26.5 points per game, Jokic is fourth in the NBA.
In this story, we are digging into Jokic’s stats and trends to help you make the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nikola Jokic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jokic Season Stats
- Jokic is tops on his squad in points (26.5), rebounds (13.5) and assists (7.2) per game, shooting 58.2% from the field and 37.1% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocks.
- Monday’s over/under for Jokic is 28.5 points. That is 2.0 more than his season average of 26.5.
- Jokic has averaged 1.0 more rebound per game (13.5) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (12.5).
- Jokic has put up 40.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.5 fewer than his 40.5 PR over/under in Monday’s game.
- Jokic has recorded more than 28.5 points seven times this season (through 21 games).
- So far through 21 games played, Jokic has had a rebound total higher than 12.5 boards in 13 matchups.
Jokic’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Jokic’s points-per-game average against the Wizards (18.8) is 9.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Jokic averages 9.6 rebounds in games against the Wizards. That is 2.9 less than his prop total (12.5) for this game.
- Jokic collects 5.1 assists per game against the Wizards, 3.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Wizards, Jokic has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Jokic’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Wizards is 15.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Jokic combines for 28.4 points and rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 12.1 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Jokic averages 23.9 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Wizards, 12.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!