Nuggets vs. Wizards Player Props | Aaron Gordon | Monday
Aaron Gordon and the Denver Nuggets hit the court versus the Washington Wizards on Monday at 9:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Gordon’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Gordon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gordon Season Stats
- Gordon averages 14.2 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Gordon’s 14.2 points per game average is 0.3 less than Monday’s over/under.
- Gordon’s per-game rebound average of 5.7 is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (5.5).
- Gordon has collected 16.5 combined points and assists per game, the same as his PA prop bet total for Monday’s matchup.
- Gordon’s point total has gone over 14.5 points 11 times in the 26 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season through 26 games, Gordon has pulled down more than 5.5 boards in 13 contests.
Gordon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Gordon’s points-per-game average against the Wizards (11.1) is 3.4 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Gordon averages 6.6 rebounds in games against the Wizards. That is 1.1 more than his prop total (5.5) for this contest.
- Gordon averages 2.4 assists in matchups with the Wizards, 0.9 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Wizards, Gordon averages 1.3 made threes per game, 0.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Gordon’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Wizards is 20.1, which is 1.4 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Gordon combines for 17.7 points and rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 1.8 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Gordon’s 13.5 combined points and assists in games against the Wizards are 3.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!