Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Will Barton | Tuesday
Will Barton and the Denver Nuggets take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Barton’s props, we take a look at all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Will Barton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barton Season Stats
- Barton posts 16.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The 15.5-point total set for Barton on Tuesday is 1.1 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Barton’s per-game rebound average of 4.9 is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- Barton has averaged 20.7 combined points and assists per game, 1.2 more than his PA prop bet total — 19.5 — for Tuesday’s game.
- Barton’s point total has gone over 15.5 points eight times in the 15 games he’s played this season.
- Through 15 games played this season, Barton’s single-game rebound total has gone over 4.5 boards nine times.
Barton’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Barton averages 10.4 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 5.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Barton pulls down 4.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers, equal to his prop total for this game.
- Barton racks up 1.8 assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 1.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Trail Blazers, Barton has made 1.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Barton has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers that is 7.8 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Barton averages 14.9 combined points and rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers, which is 5.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Barton’s 12.2 combined points and assists in games against the Trail Blazers are 7.3 less than his prop in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!