Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Aaron Gordon | Tuesday
Aaron Gordon’s Denver Nuggets face the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Gordon’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Gordon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gordon Season Stats
- Gordon averages 13.5 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.5 steals and 0.9 blocks.
- Gordon has averaged 13.5 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.0 point fewer than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- Gordon has averaged 0.3 fewer rebounds per game (6.2) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (6.5).
- Gordon has put up 19.7 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.8 fewer than his 21.5 PR over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Gordon has totaled more than 14.5 points five times this season (through 17 games).
- This season through 17 games played, Gordon has had a rebound total higher than 6.5 boards in nine outings.
Gordon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Gordon is averaging 4.3 fewer points per game against the Trail Blazers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Gordon’s 5.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers are 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Gordon collects 1.8 assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Gordon averages 1.1 made threes, which is 0.4 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Gordon has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers that is 7.0 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Gordon averages 15.7 combined points and rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers, which is 5.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Gordon has averaged 12 combined points and assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 5.5 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!