Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Will Barton | Wednesday
The Denver Nuggets, with Will Barton, match up against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Barton’s props, we dig into all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Will Barton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barton Season Stats
- Barton puts up 16.3 points, 5.1 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The 16.5-point total set for Barton on Wednesday is 0.2 more points than his season scoring average.
- Barton has grabbed 5.1 rebounds per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Barton combines to average 20.5 points and assists per game, the same as his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game.
- Through 23 games this season, Barton has put up more than 16.5 points 12 times.
- Barton’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 4.5 boards 14 times through 23 games played this season.
Barton’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Barton averages 11.7 points per game against the Timberwolves, 4.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Barton’s 4.6 rebounds per game in matchups with the Timberwolves are 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Barton racks up assists against the Timberwolves at the same rate as his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Timberwolves, Barton averages 1.5 made threes, which is 1.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Barton’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Timberwolves is 19.8, which is 4.7 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Barton combines for 16.3 points and rebounds per game against the Timberwolves. That is 5.2 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Barton’s 15.2 combined points and assists in games against the Timberwolves are 5.3 less than his prop in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!