Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Aaron Gordon | Wednesday
Aaron Gordon and the Denver Nuggets match up against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Gordon’s props, we dig into all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Gordon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gordon Season Stats
- Gordon is putting up 14.3 points, 2.3 assists and 5.7 rebounds per contest.
- The 14.5-point total set for Gordon on Wednesday is 0.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Gordon has collected 5.7 rebounds per game, 0.8 fewer than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (6.5).
- Gordon’s combined points and rebounds average (20.0 per game) is 1.5 less than the over/under of 21.5 set for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Gordon has recorded more than 14.5 points 12 times this season (through 27 games).
- Gordon’s single-game rebound total has been higher than 6.5 boards 11 times through 27 games played this season.
Gordon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Gordon’s points-per-game average against the Timberwolves is equal to his over/under for this outing.
- Gordon grabs 6.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Timberwolves, which equals his prop total for this game.
- Gordon racks up assists against the Timberwolves at a higher rate — 1.6 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Timberwolves, Gordon averages 0.7 made threes per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Gordon’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Timberwolves is 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Gordon accumulates 21 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Timberwolves, and that is 0.5 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Gordon averages 18.6 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Timberwolves, 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!