Nuggets vs. Spurs Player Props | Will Barton | Thursday
Will Barton and the Denver Nuggets are facing the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday at 8:30 PM ET.
Below, we break down Barton’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Will Barton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barton Season Stats
- Barton is averaging 16.2 points, 4.2 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Barton’s 16.2 points per game average is 0.7 points higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- Barton has averaged 0.7 more rebounds per game (5.2) than his prop bet total in Thursday’s game (4.5).
- Barton has averaged 21.4 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.9 more than Thursday’s prop bet over/under of 20.5.
- Barton’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points 11 times through the 22 games he’s played this season.
- This season in 22 games, Barton has grabbed more than 4.5 rebounds in 14 contests.
Barton’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Barton averages 9.1 points per game against the Spurs, 6.4 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Barton’s three rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs are 1.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Barton dishes out assists against the Spurs at a lower rate — 1.0 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Barton averages one made three, which is 1.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Barton’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Spurs is 14.6, which is 8.9 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Barton combines for 12.1 points and rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 8.4 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Barton has collected 11.6 combined points and assists per game against the Spurs, 7.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!