Nuggets vs. Spurs Player Props | Nikola Jokic | Thursday
Nikola Jokic (26.3 points per game, fifth in NBA) and the Denver Nuggets will take the court against the San Antonio Spurs at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday.
Let’s examine all of Jokic’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nikola Jokic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jokic Season Stats
- Jokic is tops on his team in points (26.3), rebounds (13.4) and assists (7.1) per contest, shooting 58.8% from the field and 36.1% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.7 blocks.
- The 26.5 points prop total set for Jokic on Thursday is 0.2 more than his scoring average on the season (26.3).
- Jokic has grabbed 13.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet for Thursday’s game (12.5).
- Jokic has put up 33.4 combined points and assists per game, 1.1 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Thursday’s game (34.5).
- Jokic has played 19 games this season, totaling more than 26.5 points in nine of them.
- Jokic’s single-game rebound output has exceeded 12.5 boards 11 times through 19 games played this season.
Jokic’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Jokic’s points-per-game average against the Spurs (22.6) is 3.9 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Jokic’s 10.1 rebounds per game in matchups against the Spurs are 2.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Jokic collects assists against the Spurs at a higher rate — 1.1 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Jokic averages 1.6 made threes per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Jokic’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Spurs is 5.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Jokic combines for 32.7 points and rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 5.8 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Jokic’s 31.2 combined points and assists in games against the Spurs are 3.3 less than his prop in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!