Nuggets vs. Spurs Player Props | Nikola Jokic | Saturday
Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets go up against the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET. He is sixth in the league, producing 26.1 points per game.
Let’s dig into all of Jokic’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nikola Jokic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jokic Season Stats
- Jokic paces his squad in points (26.1), rebounds (13.4) and assists (7.2) per game, shooting 57.9% from the field and 35.2% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Jokic’s 26.1 points per game average is 1.4 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Jokic has grabbed 13.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (12.5).
- Jokic has averaged 33.3 combined points and assists per game, 2.2 less than his PA prop bet total — 35.5 — for Saturday’s game.
- Jokic has appeared in 20 games this season, putting up more than 27.5 points in eight of them.
- So far this season through 20 games, Jokic has grabbed more than 12.5 rebounds in 12 contests.
Jokic’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Jokic is averaging 4.9 fewer points per game against the Spurs than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Jokic averages 10.2 rebounds in games against the Spurs. That is 2.3 less than his prop total (12.5) for this contest.
- Jokic collects 8.6 assists per game against the Spurs, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Spurs, Jokic averages 0.1 more made three-pointers (1.6) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Jokic’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Spurs is 6.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Jokic averages 32.8 combined points and rebounds in games against the Spurs, which is 6.7 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Jokic has put up 31.2 combined points and assists per game against the Spurs, 4.3 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!