Nuggets vs. Spurs Player Props | Aaron Gordon | Thursday
Aaron Gordon hopes to make a difference for the Denver Nuggets versus the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this piece, we break down all of Gordon’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Gordon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gordon Season Stats
- Gordon posts 13.7 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, shooting 51.2% from the field and 34.7% from downtown with 1.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Gordon’s 13.7 points per game average is 0.2 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- Gordon has averaged 5.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Thursday’s game (5.5).
- Gordon has averaged 15.9 combined points and assists per game, 0.4 more than his PA prop bet total — 15.5 — for Thursday’s game.
- In the 24 games he’s appeared in this season, Gordon’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points 10 times.
- So far through 24 games, Gordon has recorded more than 5.5 boards in 12 contests.
Gordon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Gordon’s points-per-game average against the Spurs (11.4) is 2.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Gordon averages 4.9 rebounds in games against the Spurs. That is 0.6 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Gordon dishes out assists against the Spurs at the same rate as his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Gordon averages one made three per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Gordon’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Spurs is 18.8, which is 2.7 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Gordon accumulates 16.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, and that is 2.2 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Gordon puts up 13.9 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Spurs, 1.6 less than his prop bet total in this game.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!