Nuggets vs. Pelicans Player Props | Aaron Gordon | Wednesday
Aaron Gordon and the Denver Nuggets are facing off against the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Gordon’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Gordon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gordon Season Stats
- Gordon posts 13.8 points, 6.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, shooting 51.5% from the field and 35.3% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 14.5 points prop bet over/under set for Gordon on Wednesday is 0.7 more than his scoring average on the season (13.8).
- Gordon’s per-game rebound average of 6.0 is 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Gordon combines to average 16.0 points and assists per game, 0.5 less than his PA prop bet total (16.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Through 23 games this season, Gordon has recorded more than 14.5 points nine times.
- So far this season through 23 games played, Gordon has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in 12 contests.
Gordon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Gordon is averaging 3.4 fewer points per game against the Pelicans than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Gordon averages 4.3 rebounds in games against the Pelicans. That is 1.2 less than his prop total (5.5) for this contest.
- Gordon averages 2.3 assists in matchups with the Pelicans, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Pelicans, Gordon has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Gordon has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans that is 3.8 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Gordon collects 15.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans, and that is 4.1 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Gordon’s 13.4 combined points and assists in games against the Pelicans are 3.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…