Nuggets vs. Bulls Player Props | Nikola Jokic | Monday
The Denver Nuggets, including Nikola Jokic, meet the Chicago Bulls on Monday at 8:00 PM ET. At 13.6 rebounds per game, Jokic is second in the NBA.
Let’s take a look at Jokic’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in picking the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nikola Jokic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jokic Season Stats
- Jokic is tops on his squad in points (26.1), rebounds (13.6) and assists (6.4) per contest, shooting 59.0% from the field and 38.7% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Jokic has recorded 26.1 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.4 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- Jokic’s per-game rebound average of 13.6 is 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (11.5).
- Jokic has averaged 32.5 combined points and assists per game, 2.0 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 34.5 — for Monday’s matchup.
- Through 17 games this season, Jokic has totaled more than 27.5 points seven times.
- Jokic’s single-game rebound total has gone over 11.5 boards 11 times in 17 games.
Jokic’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Jokic averages 21.1 points per game against the Bulls, 6.4 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Jokic grabs 10.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Bulls, 1.0 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Jokic racks up assists against the Bulls at a higher rate — 1.0 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Bulls, Jokic has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Jokic’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Bulls is 6.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Jokic racks up 31.6 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bulls, and that is 6.9 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Jokic averages 28.6 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Bulls, 5.9 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!