Nuggets vs. Bulls Player Props | Nikola Jokic | Friday
Nikola Jokic (second in NBA, 13.6 rebounds per game) and the Denver Nuggets go up against the Chicago Bulls on Friday at 9:00 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Jokic’s props, we dig into all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nikola Jokic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jokic Season Stats
- Jokic leads his team in points (26.4), rebounds (13.6) and assists (6.4) per contest, shooting 59.3% from the field and 41.0% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Jokic has recorded 26.4 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.1 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Jokic’s per-game rebound average of 13.6 is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game (13.5).
- Jokic has averaged 32.8 combined points and assists per game, 1.7 less than his PA prop bet total — 34.5 — for Friday’s matchup.
- Jokic’s point total has exceeded 27.5 points six times through the 14 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Over 14 games played this season, Jokic’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 13.5 boards eight times.
Jokic’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Michael Porter Jr.||9.9||5.8%||6.6||8.7%||1.9||1.1||6.1%||20.8%||6.2%||35.9%|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Jokic averages 21.1 points per game against the Bulls, 6.4 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Jokic averages 10.5 rebounds in games against the Bulls. That is 3.0 less than his prop total (13.5) for this contest.
- Jokic averages 7.5 assists in matchups with the Bulls, 1.0 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Bulls, Jokic averages 1.2 made threes, which is 0.3 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Jokic’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Bulls is 8.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Jokic combines for 31.6 points and rebounds per game against the Bulls. That is 8.9 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Jokic has collected 28.6 combined points and assists per game against the Bulls, 5.9 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!