Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs Florida State Seminoles Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 17
The Florida State Seminoles visit the Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Purcell Pavilion, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 17th. The Seminoles are 5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 141 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Florida State Seminoles and Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Notre Dame
- The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are currently 9-9 on the season.
- The Fighting Irish are averaging 69.7 points per game. Combining with Seminoles’ 68.7 points per game gives a total of 138.4, which is 2.6 less than the current Over/Under of 141.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||69.7||111|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.9||170|
|Assists Per Game||12.4||56|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.2||251|
|Blocks Per Game||3.2||98|
Key Players for Notre Dame
- Nate Laszewski leads Notre Dame with 13.7 points per game in 18 games.
- Trey Wertz leads Notre Dame with 3.4 assists per game in 18 games.
- Nate Laszewski leads Notre Dame with 7.8 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Matt Zona leads Notre Dame with a 60.0 FG% through 9 games.
- Marcus Hammond leads Notre Dame with a 45.0 3PT% through 11 games.
Florida State Seminoles Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Florida State
- The Florida State Seminoles are currently 5-13 on the season.
- The Seminoles are averaging 68.7 points per game. Combining with Fighting Irish’s 69.7 points per game gives a total of 138.4, which is 2.6 less than the current Over/Under of 141.
Florida State Seminoles Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.7||121|
|Points Allowed Per Game||74.0||248|
|Assists Per Game||13.7||43|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.8||234|
|Blocks Per Game||3.9||62|
Key Players for Florida State
- Matthew Cleveland leads Florida State with 14.4 points per game in 18 games.
- Jalen Warley leads Florida State with 3.9 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Matthew Cleveland leads Florida State with 7.7 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Naheem McLeod leads Florida State with a 51.9 FG% through 16 games.
- Matthew Cleveland leads Florida State with a 44.0 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.