Northwestern Wildcats vs Wisconsin Badgers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 23
The Wisconsin Badgers visit the Northwestern Wildcats at Welsh-Ryan Arena, taking the court at 6:00pm EDT on Monday, January 23rd. The Badgers are 3-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 122 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Wisconsin Badgers and Northwestern Wildcats.
Northwestern Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Northwestern
- The Northwestern Wildcats are currently 12-5 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 68.9 points per game. Combining with Badgers’ 66.6 points per game gives a total of 135.5, which is 13.5 more than the current Over/Under of 122.
Northwestern Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.9||117|
|Points Allowed Per Game||60.8||14|
|Assists Per Game||13.6||41|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.7||53|
|Blocks Per Game||4.7||28|
Key Players for Northwestern
- Chase Audige leads Northwestern with 15.3 points per game in 17 games.
- Boo Buie leads Northwestern with 4.3 assists per game in 17 games.
- Matthew Nicholson leads Northwestern with 6.5 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Blake Smith leads Northwestern with a 100.0 FG% through 3 games.
- Luke Hunger leads Northwestern with a 50.0 3PT% through 6 games.
Wisconsin Badgers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Wisconsin
- The Wisconsin Badgers are currently 12-5 on the season.
- The Badgers are averaging 66.6 points per game. Combining with Wildcats’ 68.9 points per game gives a total of 135.5, which is 13.5 more than the current Over/Under of 122.
Wisconsin Badgers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||66.6||137|
|Points Allowed Per Game||62.7||32|
|Assists Per Game||11.9||58|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.8||210|
|Blocks Per Game||1.7||172|
Key Players for Wisconsin
- Tyler Wahl leads Wisconsin with 12.9 points per game in 14 games.
- Chucky Hepburn leads Wisconsin with 3.3 assists per game in 17 games played.
- Steven Crowl leads Wisconsin with 6.8 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Ross Candelino leads Wisconsin with a 100.0 FG% through 3 games.
- Jahcobi Neath leads Wisconsin with a 50.0 3PT% through 3 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.