Northern Colorado vs. Montana: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/6/2021
The Northern Colorado Bears (3-6, 0-0 Big Sky) are considered favorites (-) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game against the Montana Grizzlies (6-2, 0-0 Big Sky) on November 6, 2021, starting at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 37.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Northern Colorado stats and betting info
Betting trends for Northern Colorado
- Northern Colorado has a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of Northern Colorado’s eight games with a set total .
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 37.5 points four times this season.
- On average, the Bears have seen a 50.0 over/under in their games this season, 12.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Bears rack up 28.4 yards per game, only 8.0 fewer than the 36.4 the Grizzlies allow per matchup.
- The Bears have turned the ball over one time this season, two fewer than the Grizzlies have forced (3).
|Pass yards||160.3 (1443)||101|
|Rush yards||120.0 (1080)||91|
|Points scored||16.3 (147)||103|
|Pass yards against||212.7 (1914)||62|
|Rush yards against||170.9 (1538)||89|
|Points allowed||27.3 (246)||63|
Key players for Northern Colorado
- Dylan McCaffrey leads Northern Colorado with 1,136 passing yards (126.2 ypg) on 134-of-222 passing with five touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 193 rushing yards (21.4 ypg) on 51 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Gene Sledge Jr.’s team-high 403 rushing yards (44.8 per game) have come on 103 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Kassidy Woods’ 342 receiving yards (38.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 33 receptions and three touchdowns.
Montana stats and betting info
Betting trends for Montana
- Montana is 2-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Out of Montana’s seven games with a set total, one has hit the over (14.3%).
- This season, every game Montana has played finished with a combined score over 37.5 points.
- Grizzlies’ games have a total points bet of 52.9 points this season, 15.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Grizzlies average just 13.6 fewer yards per game (29.0) than the Bears give up (42.6).
- The Grizzlies have zero giveaways this season, while the Bears have zero takeaways .
|Pass yards||225.6 (1805)||43|
|Rush yards||141.5 (1132)||63|
|Points scored||29.3 (234)||36|
|Pass yards against||249.6 (1997)||104|
|Rush yards against||75.4 (603)||6|
|Points allowed||16.3 (130)||11|
Key players for Montana
- Kris Brown has 957 passing yards (119.6 ypg) to lead Montana, completing 66.7% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Xavier Harris, has carried the ball 77 times for 396 yards (49.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- Mitch Roberts’ 450 receiving yards (56.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 35 receptions and one touchdown.
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more college football insights and betting odds check all of our college football content here.