North Texas vs. Florida International Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The North Texas Mean Green (4-6, 0-0 C-USA) and Florida International Panthers (1-9, 0-0 C-USA) will meet in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Mean Green are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5). An over/under of 59 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
North Texas stats and betting info
Betting trends for North Texas
- North Texas is 6-3-0 ATS this season.
- In North Texas’ nine games with a set total, three have hit the over (33.3%).
- North Texas and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (59 points) three times this season.
- This season, the average total for Mean Green games is 61.5 points, 2.5 more than the over/under of 59 points for this contest.
- The Mean Green average 421.8 yards per game, 63.9 fewer yards than the 485.7 the Panthers give up per outing.
- North Texas is 2-2 overall when the team totals more than 485.7 yards.
- This year, the Mean Green have turned the ball over 14 times, eight more than the Panthers’ takeaways (6).
|Pass yards||198.5 (1985)||101|
|Rush yards||223.3 (2233)||14|
|Points scored||24.9 (249)||93|
|Pass yards against||235.7 (2357)||75|
|Rush yards against||157.0 (1570)||77|
|Points allowed||30.0 (300)||91|
Key players for North Texas
- Austin Aune has 1,428 passing yards (142.8 ypg) to lead North Texas, completing 51.3% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 266 rushing yards (26.6 ypg) on 63 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, DeAndre Torrey, has carried the ball 207 times for 997 yards (99.7 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- Roderic Burns’ team-high 596 receiving yards (59.6 yards per game) have come on 49 receptions with three touchdowns.
Florida International stats and betting info
Betting trends for Florida International
- Florida International has covered the spread just twice in nine opportunities this season.
- The Panthers have a 2-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Florida International’s nine games with a set total .
- This season, five games Florida International played finished with a combined score higher than 59 points.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 58.2 points this season, 0.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Panthers average just 15.6 fewer yards per game (377.1) than the Mean Green allow (392.7).
- When Florida International picks up over 392.7 yards, the team is 1-4.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over 17 times this season, three more turnovers than the Mean Green have forced (14).
|Pass yards||276.4 (2764)||24|
|Rush yards||100.7 (1007)||120|
|Points scored||22.0 (220)||111|
|Pass yards against||278.5 (2785)||122|
|Rush yards against||207.2 (2072)||118|
|Points allowed||39.0 (390)||126|
Key players for Florida International
- Max Bortenschlager has thrown for 2,537 yards (253.7 ypg) to lead Florida International, completing 52.4% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, D’Vonte Price, has carried the ball 129 times for 682 yards (68.2 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Tyrese Chambers’ 849 receiving yards (84.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 37 receptions with seven touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!