North Dakota vs. South Dakota State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (7-3, 0-0 MVFC), with the nation’s 14th-ranked scoring defense, square off versus the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (5-5, 0-0 MVFC) and their 24th-ranked defense on Saturday, November 20, 2021. The Jackrabbits are massive, 14.5-point favorites. The over/under for this one is set at 48 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
South Dakota State stats and betting info
Betting trends for South Dakota State
- So far this season, South Dakota State has compiled a 4-3-1 record against the spread.
- The Jackrabbits are 3-1-1 against the spread when favored by 14.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of South Dakota State’s eight games with a set total .
- This season, South Dakota State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 48 points four times.
- The Jackrabbits have seen a 55.1 average over/under in their games this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The Jackrabbits rack up just 15.5 fewer yards per game (46.6) than the Fightin’ Hawks give up per contest (62.1).
- The Jackrabbits have turned the ball over zero times this season, one fewer than the Fightin’ Hawks have forced (1).
|Pass yards||241.2 (2412)||36|
|Rush yards||201.5 (2015)||17|
|Points scored||38.6 (386)||5|
|Pass yards against||223.7 (2237)||80|
|Rush yards against||89.7 (897)||11|
|Points allowed||18.0 (180)||14|
Key players for South Dakota State
- Chris Oladokun has thrown for 2,211 yards (221.1 ypg) to lead South Dakota State, completing 62.5% of his passes and recording 17 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Pierre Strong, Jr., has carried the ball 178 times for 1,245 yards (124.5 per game), with 15 touchdowns this year.
- Jaxon Janke’s team-high 791 receiving yards (79.1 yards per game) have come on 45 receptions with two touchdowns.
North Dakota stats and betting info
Betting trends for North Dakota
- So far this year, North Dakota has compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread.
- North Dakota has gone over in three of its nine games with a set total (33.3%).
- This season, three of North Dakota’s games have ended with a score higher than 48 points.
- Fightin’ Hawks’ games have a total points bet of 50.6 points this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Fightin’ Hawks rack up just 2.3 fewer yards per game (43.9) than the Jackrabbits allow (46.2).
- The Fightin’ Hawks have two turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Jackrabbits.
|Pass yards||242.3 (2423)||35|
|Rush yards||168.2 (1682)||37|
|Points scored||24.8 (248)||68|
|Pass yards against||193.2 (1932)||36|
|Rush yards against||140.4 (1404)||51|
|Points allowed||19.9 (199)||24|
Key players for North Dakota
- Tommy Schuster has 2,275 passing yards (227.5 ypg) to lead North Dakota, completing 65.7% of his passes and throwing 12 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Otis Weah has carried the ball 143 times for a team-high 755 yards (75.5 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- Bo Belquist’s 473 receiving yards (47.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 47 receptions with five touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!