North Dakota State Bison vs Montana Grizzlies Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 3
The Montana Grizzlies 8-4 visit the North Dakota State Bison 9-2 at Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome, taking the field at 3:00pm EDT on Saturday, December 3rd. The Grizzlies are 7.5-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 51 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
North Dakota State Bison Stats and Betting Info
Trends for North Dakota State
- The North Dakota State Bison are currently 9-2 on the season.
- The Bison are averaging 34.8 points per game. Grizzlies are averaging 37.0 points per game for a predicted total of 71.82, which is 20.82 more than the current Over/Under of 51.
- The North Dakota State Bison are currently averaging 399.45 yards per game, and the Montana Grizzlies are giving up 323.08.
- The Bison have turned over the ball 9 times this season, 7 less than the Grizzlies have forced (16).
North Dakota State Bison Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1601||89|
|Passing Yards Allowed||1620||2|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||11||8|
|Passing TDs Allowed||12||6|
Key Players for North Dakota State
- Cam Miller leads North Dakota State with 1458 passing yards (132.55 ypg) on 120-of-175 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to 2 interceptions this season. He also adds 263 rushing yards (23.91 ypg) on 71 carries while scoring 11 touchdowns on the ground.
- TaMerik Williams has carried the ball 74 times for a team-high 559 yards (50.82 per game), with 7 touchdowns this year.
- Zach Mathis’ 332 receiving yards (30.18 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions with 3 touchdowns.
Montana Grizzlies Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Montana
- The Montana Grizzlies are currently 8-4 on the season.
- The Grizzlies are averaging 37.0 points per game. Combining with Bison’s 34.8 points per game gives a total of 71.82, which is 20.82 more than the current Over/Under of 51.
- The Montana Grizzlies are currently averaging 399.58 yards per game, and the North Dakota State Bison are giving up 292.82.
- The Grizzlies have turned over the ball 14 times this season, 3 less than the Bison have forced (17).
Montana Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1593||87|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2284||67|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||15||12|
|Passing TDs Allowed||10||4|
Key Players for Montana
- Lucas Johnson leads Montana with 2145 passing yards (195.00 ypg) on 178-of-290 passing with 21 touchdowns compared to 7 interceptions this season. He also adds 297 rushing yards (27.00 ypg) on 61 carries while scoring 7 touchdowns on the ground.
- Nick Ostmo has carried the ball 132 times for a team-high 731 yards (60.92 per game), with 7 touchdowns this year.
- Mitch Roberts’ 597 receiving yards (49.75 yards per game) lead the team. He has 50 receptions with 5 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]