North Carolina Tar Heels vs Boston College Eagles Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 17
The Boston College Eagles visit the North Carolina Tar Heels at Dean Smith Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 17th. The Eagles are 14-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 144 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Boston College Eagles and North Carolina Tar Heels.
North Carolina Tar Heels Stats and Betting Info
Trends for North Carolina
- The North Carolina Tar Heels are currently 12-6 on the season.
- The Tar Heels are averaging 80.0 points per game. Combining with Eagles’ 65.0 points per game gives a total of 145.0, which is 1 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
North Carolina Tar Heels Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||80.0||26|
|Points Allowed Per Game||72.9||229|
|Assists Per Game||13.1||49|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.7||19|
|Blocks Per Game||4.0||60|
Key Players for North Carolina
- Armando Bacot leads North Carolina with 17.4 points per game in 17 games.
- RJ Davis leads North Carolina with 3.3 assists per game in 18 games.
- Armando Bacot leads North Carolina with 10.9 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Jackson Watkins leads North Carolina with a 100.0 FG% through 2 games.
- Jackson Watkins leads North Carolina with a 100.0 3PT% through 2 games.
Boston College Eagles Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Boston College
- The Boston College Eagles are currently 8-10 on the season.
- The Eagles are averaging 65.0 points per game. Combining with Tar Heels’ 80.0 points per game gives a total of 145.0, which is 1 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
Boston College Eagles Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.0||148|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.4||159|
|Assists Per Game||11.0||70|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.6||162|
|Blocks Per Game||3.7||72|
Key Players for Boston College
- Makai Ashton-Langford leads Boston College with 12.3 points per game in 16 games.
- DeMarr Langford Jr. leads Boston College with 2.3 assists per game in 15 games played.
- T.J. Bickerstaff leads Boston College with 6.3 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Devin McGlockton leads Boston College with a 58.8 FG% through 18 games.
- Devin McGlockton leads Boston College with a 66.7 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.