Niagara Purple Eagles vs Siena Saints Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 13
The Siena Saints visit the Niagara Purple Eagles at Gallagher Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Friday, January 13th. The Purple Eagles are 2-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 129 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Siena Saints and Niagara Purple Eagles.
Niagara Purple Eagles Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Niagara
- The Niagara Purple Eagles are currently 9-6 on the season.
- The Purple Eagles are averaging 65.1 points per game. Combining with Saints’ 71.4 points per game gives a total of 136.5, which is 7.5 more than the current Over/Under of 129.
- Niagara has won each of its last nine games at Gallagher Center.
- Niagara has won the first half in each of its last eight games against Conference opponents at Gallagher Center.
Niagara Purple Eagles Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.1||150|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.7||61|
|Assists Per Game||11.4||69|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.9||188|
|Blocks Per Game||2.8||101|
Key Players for Niagara
- Noah Thomasson leads Niagara with 18.2 points per game in 15 games.
- Noah Thomasson leads Niagara with 3.1 assists per game in 15 games.
- Sam Iorio leads Niagara with 6.1 rebounds per game in 14 games.
- Touba Traore leads Niagara with a 100.0 FG% through 7 games.
- Shane Lancaster leads Niagara with a 50.0 3PT% through 4 games.
Siena Saints Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Siena
- The Siena Saints are currently 11-5 on the season.
- The Saints are averaging 71.4 points per game. Combining with Purple Eagles’ 65.1 points per game gives a total of 136.5, which is 7.5 more than the current Over/Under of 129.
Siena Saints Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.4||94|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.6||141|
|Assists Per Game||12.7||56|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.1||160|
|Blocks Per Game||4.5||33|
Key Players for Siena
- Javian McCollum leads Siena with 16.0 points per game in 14 games.
- Javian McCollum leads Siena with 3.8 assists per game in 14 games played.
- Jared Billups leads Siena with 6.4 rebounds per game in 16 games.
- Jackson Stormo leads Siena with a 57.9 FG% through 15 games.
- Andrew Platek leads Siena with a 46.1 3PT% through 16 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.