New York Yankees vs Seattle Mariners Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 2
The Seattle Mariners visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 2nd, 7:05pm ET. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Seattle Mariners and New York Yankees.
New York and Seattle Betting Info
- Seven of the Mariners’ last eight road games against AL East opponents have gone OVER the total runs line.
- The Yankees have won each of their last 10 Tuesday night home games against AL West opponents.
Seattle Mariners Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.233|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.0|
Key Players for Seattle
- Paul Sewald: 2.66 ERA, 9.96 K/9, 0.74 WHIP
- George Kirby: 3.56 ERA, 8.96 K/9, 1.19 WHIP
- Matthew Brash: 6.26 ERA, 9.55 K/9, 1.94 WHIP
- Tyler France: .308 Batting Avg, .380 OBP, .477 SLG, .857 OPS, 39 Runs
- John Crawford: .262 Batting Avg, .338 OBP, .370 SLG, .708 OPS, 45 Runs
- Carlos Santana: .178 Batting Avg, .299 OBP, .367 SLG, .666 OPS, 12 Runs
- Jesse Winker: .229 Batting Avg, .338 OBP, .351 SLG, .689 OPS, 31 Runs
- Eugenio Suárez: .231 Batting Avg, .330 OBP, .415 SLG, .745 OPS, 46 Runs
- Samuel Haggerty: .286 Batting Avg, .333 OBP, .471 SLG, .804 OPS, 14 Runs
- Adam Frazier: .244 Batting Avg, .303 OBP, .311 SLG, .614 OPS, 41 Runs
- Kyle Lewis: .186 Batting Avg, .286 OBP, .395 SLG, .681 OPS, 6 Runs
- Caleb Raleigh: .204 Batting Avg, .277 OBP, .451 SLG, .728 OPS, 25 Runs
New York Yankees Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.245|
|AVG Runs Scored||5.4|
Key Players for New York
- Domingo Germán: 6.40 ERA, 7.10 K/9, 1.82 WHIP
- Clayton Holmes: 1.77 ERA, 9.46 K/9, 0.92 WHIP
- Aaron Judge: .299 Batting Avg, .384 OBP, .680 SLG, 1.064 OPS, 89 Runs
- Gleyber Torres: .257 Batting Avg, .313 OBP, .467 SLG, .780 OPS, 47 Runs
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa: .269 Batting Avg, .312 OBP, .319 SLG, .631 OPS, 46 Runs
- Aaron Hicks: .230 Batting Avg, .353 OBP, .330 SLG, .683 OPS, 39 Runs
- David LeMahieu: .290 Batting Avg, .394 OBP, .428 SLG, .822 OPS, 67 Runs
- Joshua Donaldson: .218 Batting Avg, .299 OBP, .372 SLG, .671 OPS, 33 Runs
- Joseph Gallo: .159 Batting Avg, .282 OBP, .339 SLG, .621 OPS, 32 Runs
- Anthony Rizzo: .229 Batting Avg, .347 OBP, .510 SLG, .857 OPS, 62 Runs
- Jose Trevino: .260 Batting Avg, .300 OBP, .440 SLG, .740 OPS, 28 Runs
In their first and only matchup this season on August 1, 2022, the Yankees won by a score of 7-2.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…