New York Yankees vs Cincinnati Reds Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 13
The Cincinnati Reds visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Wednesday July 13th, 7:05pm ET. The Cincinnati Reds are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Cincinnati Reds and New York Yankees.
New York and Cincinnati Betting Info
- Each of the Reds’ last seven road games against American League opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Yankees have won each of their last 11 Wednesday games against teams that held a losing record.
Cincinnati Reds Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.239|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.3|
Key Players for Cincinnati
- Hunter Strickland: 4.99 ERA, 7.63 K/9, 1.66 WHIP
- Nicholas Lodolo: 4.44 ERA, 12.20 K/9, 1.60 WHIP
- George Farmer: 6.23 ERA, 12.47 K/9, 1.69 WHIP
- Matthew Reynolds: .255 Batting Avg, .333 OBP, .369 SLG, .702 OPS, 25 Runs
- Jonathan India: .221 Batting Avg, .273 OBP, .321 SLG, .594 OPS, 11 Runs
- James Farmer: .264 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .388 SLG, .720 OPS, 30 Runs
- Tyler Stephenson: .320 Batting Avg, .375 OBP, .490 SLG, .865 OPS, 23 Runs
- Michael Moustakas: .209 Batting Avg, .299 OBP, .323 SLG, .622 OPS, 23 Runs
- Nicholas Senzel: .257 Batting Avg, .313 OBP, .330 SLG, .643 OPS, 27 Runs
- Brandon Drury: .276 Batting Avg, .334 OBP, .536 SLG, .870 OPS, 53 Runs
- Joseph Votto: .211 Batting Avg, .331 OBP, .372 SLG, .703 OPS, 23 Runs
- Thomas Pham: .246 Batting Avg, .334 OBP, .401 SLG, .735 OPS, 51 Runs
New York Yankees Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.245|
|AVG Runs Scored||5.2|
Key Players for New York
- John Patrick Sears: 0.59 ERA, 5.28 K/9, 0.98 WHIP
- Clayton Holmes: 1.37 ERA, 9.15 K/9, 0.81 WHIP
- Luis Severino: 3.11 ERA, 10.07 K/9, 1.02 WHIP
- Aaron Judge: .282 Batting Avg, .360 OBP, .608 SLG, .968 OPS, 67 Runs
- Gleyber Torres: .275 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .494 SLG, .826 OPS, 40 Runs
- Giancarlo Stanton: .237 Batting Avg, .319 OBP, .508 SLG, .827 OPS, 34 Runs
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa: .267 Batting Avg, .316 OBP, .313 SLG, .629 OPS, 41 Runs
- Aaron Hicks: .237 Batting Avg, .356 OBP, .357 SLG, .713 OPS, 34 Runs
- Joshua Donaldson: .228 Batting Avg, .311 OBP, .400 SLG, .711 OPS, 28 Runs
- Kyle Higashioka: .177 Batting Avg, .222 OBP, .331 SLG, .553 OPS, 16 Runs
- Joseph Gallo: .168 Batting Avg, .288 OBP, .341 SLG, .629 OPS, 28 Runs
- Anthony Rizzo: .227 Batting Avg, .338 OBP, .510 SLG, .848 OPS, 49 Runs
In their first and only matchup this season on July 12, 2022, the Reds won by a score of 4-3.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Aaron Judge | Wednesday
The New York Yankees visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 4:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Wednesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Kansas City Royals are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…