New York Yankees vs Cincinnati Reds Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 12
The Cincinnati Reds visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday July 12th, 7:05pm ET. The Cincinnati Reds are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Cincinnati Reds and New York Yankees.
New York and Cincinnati Betting Info
- Each of the Reds’ last six road games against American League opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Yankees have won each of their last 11 games at Yankee Stadium against teams that held a losing record.
Cincinnati Reds Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.240|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.3|
Key Players for Cincinnati
- Hunter Strickland: 4.99 ERA, 7.63 K/9, 1.66 WHIP
- Nicholas Lodolo: 4.44 ERA, 12.20 K/9, 1.60 WHIP
- George Farmer: 6.23 ERA, 12.47 K/9, 1.69 WHIP
- Reinaldo Almora Jr.: .234 Batting Avg, .259 OBP, .371 SLG, .630 OPS, 18 Runs
- Jonathan India: .215 Batting Avg, .269 OBP, .311 SLG, .580 OPS, 11 Runs
- James Farmer: .267 Batting Avg, .333 OBP, .392 SLG, .725 OPS, 29 Runs
- Tyler Stephenson: .320 Batting Avg, .372 OBP, .493 SLG, .865 OPS, 23 Runs
- Michael Moustakas: .207 Batting Avg, .298 OBP, .318 SLG, .616 OPS, 23 Runs
- Nicholas Senzel: .262 Batting Avg, .318 OBP, .337 SLG, .655 OPS, 27 Runs
- Brandon Drury: .277 Batting Avg, .333 OBP, .540 SLG, .873 OPS, 53 Runs
- Joseph Votto: .210 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .374 SLG, .706 OPS, 22 Runs
- Thomas Pham: .248 Batting Avg, .335 OBP, .406 SLG, .741 OPS, 50 Runs
New York Yankees Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.245|
|AVG Runs Scored||5.2|
Key Players for New York
- John Patrick Sears: 0.59 ERA, 5.28 K/9, 0.98 WHIP
- Clayton Holmes: 0.46 ERA, 9.15 K/9, 0.74 WHIP
- Luis Severino: 3.11 ERA, 10.07 K/9, 1.02 WHIP
- Aaron Judge: .283 Batting Avg, .361 OBP, .610 SLG, .971 OPS, 67 Runs
- Gleyber Torres: .268 Batting Avg, .324 OBP, .483 SLG, .807 OPS, 38 Runs
- Giancarlo Stanton: .236 Batting Avg, .320 OBP, .512 SLG, .832 OPS, 34 Runs
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa: .267 Batting Avg, .317 OBP, .314 SLG, .631 OPS, 41 Runs
- Aaron Hicks: .238 Batting Avg, .357 OBP, .359 SLG, .716 OPS, 34 Runs
- Joshua Donaldson: .228 Batting Avg, .312 OBP, .402 SLG, .714 OPS, 28 Runs
- Kyle Higashioka: .177 Batting Avg, .222 OBP, .331 SLG, .553 OPS, 16 Runs
- Joseph Gallo: .166 Batting Avg, .288 OBP, .341 SLG, .629 OPS, 28 Runs
- Anthony Rizzo: .226 Batting Avg, .336 OBP, .512 SLG, .848 OPS, 49 Runs
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Aaron Judge | Wednesday
The New York Yankees visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 4:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Wednesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Kansas City Royals are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…