New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 15 Predictions
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-3) will be trying to continue a four-game winning streak against the New Orleans Saints (6-7). The Buccaneers are heavy favorites (-11). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 46.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New Orleans Saints in which the Buccaneers are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Buccaneers Vs. Saints Spread Betting Action
Tampa Bay stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay has a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are 4-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- Tampa Bay has gone over in seven of its 13 games with a set total (53.8%).
|Pass yards||323.2 (4201)||1|
|Rush yards||96.0 (1248)||25|
|Points scored||31.5 (410)||1|
|Pass yards against||268.4 (3489)||23|
|Rush yards against||91.2 (1185)||3|
|Points allowed||22.8 (297)||19|
Key players for Tampa Bay
- Tom Brady has racked up 4,134 yards (318.0 ypg) on 378-of-554 passing with 36 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- Leonard Fournette has carried the ball 171 times for a team-high 778 yards on the ground and has found the end zone eight times. He’s also tacked on 62 catches for 421 yards (32.4 per game) and two touchdowns via the pass.
- Ronald Jones II has been handed the ball 63 times this year and racked up 274 yards (21.1 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin’s leads his squad with 1,054 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 92 catches (out of 120 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has grabbed 63 passes while averaging 68.1 yards per game and scoring 11 touchdowns.
- Rob Gronkowski has been the target of 56 passes and racked up 38 grabs for 498 yards, an average of 38.3 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone six times through the air this season.
Tampa Bay injuries
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
New Orleans stats and betting info
Betting trends for New Orleans
- New Orleans has a 6-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- In New Orleans’ 13 games with a set total, six have hit the over (46.2%).
|Pass yards||211.4 (2748)||29|
|Rush yards||121.5 (1579)||14|
|Points scored||23.4 (304)||16|
|Pass yards against||259.3 (3371)||21|
|Rush yards against||95.0 (1235)||6|
|Points allowed||21.9 (285)||11|
Key players for New Orleans
- Trevor Siemian leads New Orleans with 1,083 yards on 99-of-173 passing with nine touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Alvin Kamara’s team-high 650 rushing yards have come on 173 carries, with four touchdowns. He also leads the team with 335 receiving yards (25.8 per game) on 36 catches with four touchdowns.
- Taysom Hill has taken 42 carries and totaled 278 yards with five touchdowns.
- Marquez Callaway has registered 30 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 443 (34.1 yards per game). He’s been targeted 59 times and has and six touchdowns.
- Tre’Quan Smith has racked up 284 reciving yards (21.8 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
New Orleans injuries
Saints: Deonte Harris: Questionable (Neck), Michael Thomas: Out (Ankle), Malcom Brown: Out (Shoulder), Nick Easton: Out (Concussion)
Pick for Buccaneers vs. Saints
Betting split data provided by regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Buccaneers to cover the spread against the Saints.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for complete Week 15 NFL odds ?