New Orleans Pelicans vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 15
The New Orleans Pelicans (8-21) play the Oklahoma City Thunder (8-18) on December 15, 2021 at Paycom Center. The Thunder are underdogs by a 1.5-point margin as they enter the matchup with a 5-5 record in their last 10 games. The over/under is set at 210.5 in the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the New Orleans Pelicans and Oklahoma City Thunder.
Pelicans stats and betting info
Betting trends for New Orleans
- New Orleans has a 12-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Pelicans are 1-2 against the spread.
- A total of 11 of New Orleans’ 29 games with a set total have hit the over (37.9%).
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (210.5 points) 16 times this season.
- The Pelicans have seen a 215.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
Key players for New Orleans
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.7 PTS, 11.9 REB, 51.5 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (32-for-70)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.9 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (39-for-109)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 13.7 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (60-for-193)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (72-for-207)
- Josh Hart: 11.3 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
Pelicans Injuries: Daulton Hommes: Out (Fibula), Kira Lewis Jr.: Out For Season (Knee), Zion Williamson: Out (Foot)
Thunder stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oklahoma City
- New Orleans is 12-17-0 ATS this season.
- The Pelicans are 1-2 against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- New Orleans has gone over in 11 of its 29 games with a set total (37.9%).
- In Oklahoma City’s 26 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 210.5.
- A difference of 2.9 points separates the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (213.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (210.5 points).
Key players for Oklahoma City
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 21.2 PTS, 5.0 AST, 41.0 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (43-for-146)
- Josh Giddey: 10.4 PTS, 5.8 AST, 39.4 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (21-for-85)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.0 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (62-for-187)
- Darius Bazley: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 37.6 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (27-for-94)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.0 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (29-for-83)
Thunder Injuries: Luguentz Dort: Day To Day (Ankle)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!