New England Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 15 Predictions
The Indianapolis Colts (7-6) are slim favorites (-2) over the New England Patriots (9-4), despite the Patriots having won seven games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 45.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots in which the Patriots are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Colts Vs. Patriots Spread Betting Action
Indianapolis stats and betting info
Betting trends for Indianapolis
- Indianapolis’ ATS record is 8-5-0 this season.
- The Colts are 3-2 against the spread when favored by 2 points or more this season.
- Indianapolis has hit the over in eight of its 13 games with a set total (61.5%).
|Pass yards||228.7 (2973)||24|
|Rush yards||151.7 (1972)||2|
|Points scored||28.5 (371)||3|
|Pass yards against||244.7 (3181)||13|
|Rush yards against||111.8 (1454)||16|
|Points allowed||21.8 (283)||9|
Key players for Indianapolis
- Carson Wentz has racked up 2,948 yards (226.8 ypg) on 266-of-420 passing with 22 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 167 rushing yards (12.8 ypg) on 41 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Jonathan Taylor has carried the ball 241 times for a team-high 1,348 yards (103.7 per game) with 16 scores. He has also caught 36 passes for 336 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Nyheim Hines has collected 261 yards on 51 attempts, scoring two times. He’s caught 32 passes for 262 yards (20.2 per game), as well.
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s 882 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 99 times and has registered 67 catches and five touchdowns.
- Zach Pascal has put together a 346-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 35 passes on 63 targets.
Colts: Mo Alie-Cox: Questionable (Knee), DeForest Buckner: Questionable (Ankle), Anthony Castonzo: Questionable (Knee)
New England stats and betting info
Betting trends for New England
- New England’s ATS record is 9-4-0 this year.
- The Patriots have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- New England games have hit the over in six out of 13 opportunities (46.2%).
|Pass yards||238.7 (3103)||18|
|Rush yards||123.5 (1606)||10|
|Points scored||26.9 (350)||8|
|Pass yards against||212.6 (2764)||3|
|Rush yards against||114.5 (1488)||19|
|Points allowed||15.4 (200)||1|
Key players for New England
- Mac Jones has put up 2,869 passing yards, or 220.7 per game, so far this season. He has completed 70.3% of his passes and has recorded 16 touchdowns with eight interceptions.
- Damien Harris is his team’s leading rusher with 164 carries for 754 yards, or 58.0 per game. He’s found paydirt nine times on the ground, as well.
- Rhamondre Stevenson has run for 429 yards across 100 carries, scoring three touchdowns.
- Kendrick Bourne’s 623 receiving yards (47.9 yards per game) are a team high. He has 42 catches on 53 targets with five touchdowns.
- Jakobi Meyers has collected 620 receiving yards (47.7 yards per game) and one touchdown on 59 receptions.
- Nelson Agholor has racked up 416 reciving yards (32.0 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
New England injuries
Patriots: Lawrence Guy: Questionable (Shoulder), Matthew Slater: Questionable (Knee), J.C. Jackson: Questionable (Knee), Shaq Mason: Questionable (Calf), Damien Harris: Questionable (Ankle), Byron Cowart: Questionable (Back), Nick Folk: Questionable (Back), Jermaine Eluemunor: Questionable (Ankle), James White: Questionable (Foot), Jonathan Jones: Questionable (Neck), Adam Butler: Questionable (Shoulder), Justin Herron: Questionable (Ankle), J.J. Taylor: Questionable (Quadricep), Donte Moncrief: Questionable (Thigh)
Pick for Colts vs. Patriots
The Patriots are favored to cover the spread against the Colts based on our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data provided by regulated betting sites.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for Week 15 NFL parlays ideas?