Nevada vs. Colorado State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Nevada Wolf Pack (7-4, 0-0 MWC) and Colorado State Rams (3-8, 0-0 MWC) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Wolf Pack are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 55.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Nevada stats and betting info
Betting trends for Nevada
- So far this season, Nevada has put together a 7-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Wolf Pack have a 3-2 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of Nevada’s 11 games with a set total .
- Nevada and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 55.5 points six times this season.
- This season, the average total for Wolf Pack games is 56.7 points, 1.2 more than the over/under of 55.5 points for this contest.
- The Wolf Pack rack up 66.2 more yards per game (431.5) than the Rams give up per matchup (365.3).
- Nevada is 7-2 overall when the team amasses over 365.3 yards.
- This year, the Wolf Pack have nine turnovers, three fewer than the Rams have takeaways (12).
|Pass yards||371.6 (4088)||4|
|Rush yards||59.9 (659)||130|
|Points scored||35.3 (388)||22|
|Pass yards against||226.5 (2492)||66|
|Rush yards against||167.1 (1838)||88|
|Points allowed||25.7 (283)||65|
Key players for Nevada
- Carson Strong has 3,898 passing yards (354.4 ypg) to lead Nevada, completing 69.7% of his passes and tossing 32 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Toa Taua, has carried the ball 125 times for 635 yards (57.7 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 34 passes for 242 yards (22.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Romeo Doubs’ 1,012 receiving yards (92.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 75 receptions with nine touchdowns.
Colorado State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Colorado State
- Colorado State’s ATS record is 4-6-0 this year.
- The Rams are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- Colorado State games have gone over the point total in four out of 10 opportunities (40%).
- This season, just two Colorado State games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 55.5.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.1 points more than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (49.4 points).
- The Rams collect only 19.7 more yards per game (413.3) than the Wolf Pack give up per outing (393.6).
- In games that Colorado State picks up more than 393.6 yards, the team is 2-4.
- The Rams have 14 giveaways this season, while the Wolf Pack have 21 takeaways .
|Pass yards||255.2 (2807)||46|
|Rush yards||158.1 (1739)||71|
|Points scored||24.9 (274)||95|
|Pass yards against||202.8 (2231)||28|
|Rush yards against||162.5 (1787)||84|
|Points allowed||26.1 (287)||67|
Key players for Colorado State
- Todd Centeio has thrown for 2,773 yards (252.1 ypg) to lead Colorado State, completing 60.1% of his passes and tossing 15 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He’s also run for 447 yards (40.6 ypg) on 120 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- David Bailey has carried the ball 190 times for a team-high 738 yards (67.1 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- Trey McBride’s team-high 1,008 receiving yards (91.6 yards per game) have come on 84 receptions with one touchdown.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!