Nets vs. Rockets Player Props | Kevin Durant | Wednesday
Kevin Durant (first in NBA, 28.4 points per game) and the Brooklyn Nets go up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Durant’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kevin Durant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Durant Season Stats
- Durant puts up a team-leading 28.4 points per game. He is also averaging 7.7 rebounds and 5.4 assists, shooting 52.9% from the floor and 37.7% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 28.5 point total set for Durant on Wednesday is 0.1 more than his scoring average on the season (28.4).
- Durant’s per-game rebound average of 7.7 is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Durant has averaged 33.8 combined points and assists per game, 0.3 more than his PA prop bet total — 33.5 — for Wednesday’s game.
- Durant has appeared in 23 games this season, putting up more than 28.5 points in 11 of them.
- Over 23 games played this season, Durant’s single-game rebound total has gone over 7.5 boards 11 times.
Durant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Durant’s points-per-game average against the Rockets (22) is 6.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Durant’s 4.3 rebounds per game in matchups against the Rockets are 3.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Durant racks up 2.7 assists per game against the Rockets, 2.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Rockets, Durant has made 0.7 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Durant’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Rockets is 29, which is 12.5 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Durant combines for 26.3 points and rebounds per game against the Rockets. That is 9.2 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Durant collects 24.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Rockets, 8.8 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!