Nets vs. Rockets Player Props | Jalen Green | Tuesday
The Houston Rockets host the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday, 8:00 PM ET at Toyota Center. The Houston Rockets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +230.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Brooklyn Nets is -280. The Nets are a -7 favorite. The over/under is set at 229.5 points.
The Rockets and the Nets have not met this season.
Jalen’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jalen Green (HOU) has gone over his assists prop in 19 of his last 24 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 20.56% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-161) are at FanDuel.
Jalen’s stats vs. Brooklyn Nets
Jalen’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Nets at Rockets
- The Over is 4-1 in Rockets games in their last 5 games
- The Rockets are 4-1 ATS against the Nets in their last 5 games
- The Nets are 4-1 ATS as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Nets are 20-5 as favorites in their last 25 games
- The Nets are 4-1 ATS against a team with a losing record in their last 5 games
Jalen’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||111.89||19||0.2|
|PtsAgst / Gm||114.74||26||3.0|
Jalen’s Notable Teammates
- Kevin Porter Jr. (HOU) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 32 of his last 45 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 33.00% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 4.5 (110) are at FanDuel
- Jabari Smith Jr. (HOU) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.50% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-200) are at FanDuel
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.