Nets vs. Raptors Player Props | Kevin Durant | Tuesday
Kevin Durant (first in league, 29.4 points per game) and the Brooklyn Nets go up against the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Durant’s props, we dig into all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kevin Durant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Durant Season Stats
- Durant is tops on his squad in points per game (29.4), and also posts 7.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- The 28.5 points prop total set for Durant on Tuesday is 0.9 fewer points than his season scoring average (29.4).
- Durant has averaged 0.1 more rebounds per game (7.6) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (7.5).
- Durant has averaged 35.0 combined points and assists per game, 0.5 more than his PA prop bet total — 34.5 — for Tuesday’s game.
- Durant has appeared in 25 games this season, recording more than 28.5 points in 13 of them.
- This season in 25 games played, Durant has had a rebound total higher than 7.5 boards in 11 matchups.
Durant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Toronto
- Durant is averaging 15.1 fewer points per game against the Raptors than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Durant averages 4.2 rebounds in games against the Raptors. That is 3.3 less than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Durant averages 2.6 assists in matchups with the Raptors, 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Raptors, Durant averages 1.0 fewer made three-pointer (1.5) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Durant’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Raptors is 20.2, which is 22.3 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Durant combines for 17.6 points and rebounds per game against the Raptors. That is 18.9 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Durant records 16 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Raptors, 18.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!