Nets vs. Pistons Player Props | LaMarcus Aldridge | Sunday
LaMarcus Aldridge and the rest of the Brooklyn Nets match up against the Detroit Pistons on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Aldridge’s props, we break down all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze LaMarcus Aldridge’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Aldridge Season Stats
- Aldridge averages 13.9 points, 5.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.4 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Sunday’s over/under for Aldridge is 15.5 points. That is 1.6 more than his season average of 13.9.
- Aldridge has averaged 0.8 less rebounds per game (5.7) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (6.5).
- Aldridge has put up 14.8 combined points and assists per game, 2.7 less than his PA prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (17.5).
- Aldridge’s point total has gone over 15.5 points 11 times through the 24 games he’s played this season.
- So far in 24 games played, Aldridge has had a rebound total higher than 6.5 boards in nine matchups.
Aldridge’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Aldridge is averaging 1.6 more points per game against the Pistons than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Aldridge averages 7.5 rebounds in games against the Pistons. That is 1.0 more than his prop total (6.5) for this contest.
- Aldridge dishes out assists against the Pistons at a lower rate — 0.2 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Pistons, Aldridge has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Aldridge has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons that is 2.4 higher than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Aldridge combines for 24.6 points and rebounds per game against the Pistons. That is 2.1 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Aldridge’s 18.4 combined points and assists in games against the Pistons are 0.9 more than his prop in this matchup.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!