Nets vs. Pistons Player Props | Kevin Durant | Sunday
Kevin Durant (28.5 points per game, first in league) and the Brooklyn Nets will match up against the Detroit Pistons at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Below, we take a look at Durant’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kevin Durant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Durant Season Stats
- Durant is tops on his squad in points per contest (28.5), and also posts 7.6 rebounds and 5.4 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Durant has put up 28.5 points per game during the 2021-22 season, equal to Sunday’s over/under.
- Durant’s per-game rebound average of 7.6 is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Durant combines to average 33.9 points and assists per game, 1.6 fewer than his PA prop bet total (35.5) for Sunday’s game.
- Durant has put up more than 28.5 points 12 times this season (through 24 games).
- Durant’s single-game rebound output has gone over 7.5 boards 11 times through 24 games played this season.
Durant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Durant is averaging 9.0 fewer points per game against the Pistons than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Durant’s 4.7 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pistons are 2.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Durant averages 4.6 assists in matchups with the Pistons, 1.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Pistons, Durant has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Durant’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Pistons is 14.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Durant combines for 24.2 points and rebounds per game against the Pistons. That is 12.3 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Durant puts up 24.1 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pistons, 11.4 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!