Nets vs. Pelicans Player Props | Kevin Durant | Friday
Kevin Durant (first in league, 29.5 points per game) and the Brooklyn Nets hit the court versus the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
If you’re looking to bet on Durant’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kevin Durant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Durant Season Stats
- Durant leads the Nets with 29.5 points per contest (first in league) and 8.5 rebounds, while also putting up 5.0 assists.
- The 29.5 points prop total set for Durant on Friday is the same as his scoring average on the season.
- Durant’s per-game rebound average — 8.5 — equals his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Durant has put up 38.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his 37.5 PR over/under for Friday’s game.
- Durant has appeared in 12 games this season, totaling more than 29.5 points in six of them.
- Over 12 games played this season, Durant’s single-game rebound total has gone over 8.5 boards six times.
Durant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Durant averages 20.4 points per game against the Pelicans, 9.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Durant’s 6.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans are 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Durant racks up assists against the Pelicans at a lower rate — 0.7 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Pelicans, Durant averages 1.5 made threes, which is 1.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Durant’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans is 30.6, which is 11.9 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Durant racks up 26.8 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans, and that is 10.7 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Durant’s 24.2 combined points and assists in games against the Pelicans are 10.3 less than his prop in this matchup.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!