Nets vs. Hawks Player Props | Kevin Durant | Friday
Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets face the Atlanta Hawks on Friday at 7:30 PM ET. He is ranked first in the NBA, at 28.4 points per game.
In this story, we are breaking down Durant’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kevin Durant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Durant Season Stats
- Durant puts up a team-best 28.4 points per contest. He is also averaging 7.7 rebounds and 5.4 assists, shooting 52.9% from the floor and 37.7% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 27.5 points prop bet set for Durant on Friday is 0.9 fewer points than his season scoring average (28.4).
- Durant has averaged 0.2 more rebounds per game (7.7) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (7.5).
- Durant has averaged 36.1 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.6 more than Friday’s prop bet total of 34.5.
- Durant has played 23 games this season, totaling more than 27.5 points in 13 of them.
- Durant’s single-game rebound output has gone over 7.5 boards 11 times over 23 games played this season.
Durant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Durant’s points-per-game average against the Hawks (16.8) is 10.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Durant averages 4.2 rebounds in games against the Hawks. That is 3.3 less than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Durant collects 2.8 assists per game against the Hawks, 1.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Hawks, Durant averages 0.8 made threes, which is 1.7 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Durant’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Hawks is 23.8, which is 15.7 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Durant combines for 21 points and rebounds per game against the Hawks. That is 13.5 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Durant records 19.6 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Hawks, 12.9 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Atlanta Hawks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!