Nets vs. Celtics Player Props | Kevin Durant | Wednesday
Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets face the Boston Celtics on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET. He is ranked first in the NBA, producing 28.5 points per game.
Let’s break down Durant’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in picking the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kevin Durant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Durant Season Stats
- Durant leads his squad in both points (28.5) and rebounds (7.8) per game, and also puts up 5.1 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The 28.5 points Durant has scored per game this season is 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (27.5).
- Durant has averaged 0.3 more rebounds per game (7.8) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Durant combines to average 33.6 points and assists per game, 2.1 more than his PA prop bet total (31.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Durant has played 17 games this season, totaling more than 27.5 points in 10 of them.
- Durant’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 7.5 boards eight times through 17 games played this season.
Durant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Durant’s points-per-game average against the Celtics (19.4) is 8.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Durant averages 4.6 rebounds in games against the Celtics. That is 2.9 less than his prop total (7.5) for this contest.
- Durant racks up assists against the Celtics at a lower rate — 2.1 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Celtics, Durant has made 1.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Durant’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Celtics is 26.4, which is 12.1 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Durant collects 24 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics, and that is 10.5 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Durant has put up 21.8 combined points and assists per game against the Celtics, 9.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!