Nets vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Kevin Durant | Monday
Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets will take the court against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. At 28.6 points per game, Durant is second in the NBA.
In this story, we are breaking down Durant’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kevin Durant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Durant Season Stats
- Durant leads his team in both points (28.6) and rebounds (7.9) per game, and also posts 4.9 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Durant is 28.5 points. That’s 0.1 fewer than his season average of 28.6.
- Durant’s per-game rebound average of 7.9 is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game (7.5).
- Durant has averaged 33.5 combined points and assists per game, 1.0 more than his PA prop bet total — 32.5 — for Monday’s game.
- Durant has scored more than 28.5 points nine times this season (through 16 games).
- Through 16 games played this season, Durant’s single-game rebound total has gone over 7.5 boards eight times.
Durant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Durant’s points-per-game average against the Cavaliers (27.8) is 0.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Durant averages 8.2 rebounds in games against the Cavaliers. That is 0.7 more than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Durant racks up assists against the Cavaliers at a higher rate — 1.7 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Durant averages 1.1 more made three-pointers (2.6) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Durant has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers that is 1.7 higher than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Durant racks up 36 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, and that is 0.5 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Durant puts up 34 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Cavaliers, 1.5 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!