Nationals vs. Mariners Player Props | Maikel Franco | Tuesday
The Seattle Mariners visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday July 12th. The Washington Nationals are 0.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Washington Nationals player Maikel Franco as the Nationals face the Seattle Mariners in Major League Baseball action.
Maikel Franco Season Stats
- Games Played: 82 | Home Runs: 7 | RBI: 35 | Runs: 25 | Batting Average: .235 | OBP: .264 | SLG: .353 | OPS: .617.
- Franco’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.38 less than than his season average of 0.88.
- Franco’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.20 more than than his season average of 0.30.
- Franco’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 more than than his season average of 0.43.
- Franco’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.41 more than than his season average of 0.09.
Maikel Franco Notable Teammates
The The Seattle Mariners are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Washington Nationals are heading into this matchup with a record of 0-5 in their last five contests.
The Nationals’ 30-58 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the NL East with a 7-33 division record and 15th place in the National League with a 25-52 league record.
The Seattle Mariners are 45-42, sitting in 2nd place in the AL West with a 20-16 division record and 6th place in the American League with a 39-37 league record.
Seattle Mariners Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.234||24|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…