Nationals vs. Braves Player Props | Joey Meneses | Tuesday
The Washington Nationals visit the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, taking the field at 7:20pm ET on Tuesday September 20th. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Washington Nationals player Joey Meneses as the Nationals face the Atlanta Braves in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Braves and Nationals, the Braves won four times and the Nationals won once. Their most recent matchup on September 19, 2022 ended 5-2 with the Atlanta Braves taking the win.
Joey Meneses Season Stats
- Games Played: 41 | Home Runs: 9 | RBI: 23 | Runs: 25 | Batting Average: .325 | OBP: .356 | SLG: .548 | OPS: .904.
- Meneses’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Braves is set at 0.5 which is 0.82 less than than his season average of 1.32.
- Meneses’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Braves is set at 0.5 which is 0.11 less than than his season average of 0.61.
- Meneses’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Braves is set at 0.5 which is 0.06 less than than his season average of 0.56.
- Meneses’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Braves is set at 0.5 which is 0.28 more than than his season average of 0.22.
Joey Meneses Stats vs. Atlanta
Joey Meneses Notable Teammates
The The Atlanta Braves are 5-0 in their last five games, while the Washington Nationals are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Nationals’ 51-96 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the NL East with a 13-48 division record and 15th place in the National League with a 43-84 league record.
The Atlanta Braves are 92-55, sitting in 2nd place in the NL East with a 39-22 division record and 3rd place in the National League with a 79-48 league record.
Atlanta Braves Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.254||7|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.