Montana State Bobcats vs Weber State Wildcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 3
The Weber State Wildcats 10-2 visit the Montana State Bobcats 10-1 at Bobcat Stadium, taking the field at 3:00pm EST on Saturday, December 3rd. The Wildcats are 4-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 65 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Montana State Bobcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Montana State
- The Montana State Bobcats are currently 10-1 on the season.
- The Bobcats are averaging 45.0 points per game. Wildcats are averaging 36.0 points per game for a predicted total of 81.00, which is 16 more than the current Over/Under of 65.
- The Montana State Bobcats are currently averaging 511.09 yards per game, and the Weber State Wildcats are giving up 298.17.
- The Bobcats have turned over the ball 11 times this season, 6 less than the Wildcats have forced (17).
Montana State Bobcats Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1537||76|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2650||146|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||15||12|
|Passing TDs Allowed||21||15|
Key Players for Montana State
- Tommy Mellott leads Montana State with 1310 passing yards (145.56 ypg) on 97-of-164 passing with 9 touchdowns compared to 4 interceptions this season. He also adds 846 rushing yards (94.00 ypg) on 119 carries while scoring 9 touchdowns on the ground.
- Elijah Elliott has carried the ball 107 times for a team-high 676 yards (67.60 per game), with 1 touchdowns this year.
- Willie Patterson’s 514 receiving yards (46.73 yards per game) lead the team. He has 36 receptions with 8 touchdowns.
Weber State Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Weber State
- The Weber State Wildcats are currently 10-2 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 36.0 points per game. Combining with Bobcats’ 45.0 points per game gives a total of 81.00, which is 16 more than the current Over/Under of 65.
- The Weber State Wildcats are currently averaging 416.83 yards per game, and the Montana State Bobcats are giving up 380.64.
- The Wildcats have turned over the ball 15 times this season, 6 less than the Bobcats have forced (21).
Weber State Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1576||84|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2002||23|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||10||7|
|Passing TDs Allowed||15||9|
Key Players for Weber State
- Bronson Barron leads Weber State with 2447 passing yards (203.92 ypg) on 195-of-332 passing with 20 touchdowns compared to 7 interceptions this season. He also adds 193 rushing yards (16.08 ypg) on 77 carries while scoring 2 touchdowns on the ground.
- Dontae McMillan has carried the ball 125 times for a team-high 745 yards (62.08 per game), with 6 touchdowns this year.
- Ty MacPherson’s 941 receiving yards (78.42 yards per game) lead the team. He has 53 receptions with 10 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]