Montana State Bobcats vs Montana Grizzlies Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 19
The Montana Grizzlies 7-3 visit the Montana State Bobcats 9-1 at Bobcat Stadium, taking the field at 2:00pm EST on Saturday, November 19th. The Grizzlies are 2-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 57 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Montana State Bobcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Montana State
- The Montana State Bobcats are currently 9-1 on the season.
- The Bobcats are averaging 44.0 points per game. Grizzlies are averaging 38.9 points per game for a predicted total of 82.90, which is 25.9 more than the current Over/Under of 57.
- The Montana State Bobcats are currently averaging 506.10 yards per game, and the Montana Grizzlies are giving up 289.70.
- The Bobcats have turned over the ball 11 times this season, 4 less than the Grizzlies have forced (15).
Montana State Bobcats Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1441||105|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2431||161|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||14||12|
|Passing TDs Allowed||19||14|
Key Players for Montana State
- Tommy Mellott leads Montana State with 1206 passing yards (150.75 ypg) on 91-of-156 passing with 9 touchdowns compared to 4 interceptions this season. He also adds 705 rushing yards (88.13 ypg) on 104 carries while scoring 7 touchdowns on the ground.
- Elijah Elliott has carried the ball 89 times for a team-high 550 yards (61.11 per game), with 1 touchdowns this year.
- Willie Patterson’s 503 receiving yards (50.30 yards per game) lead the team. He has 35 receptions with 8 touchdowns.
Montana Grizzlies Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Montana
- The Montana Grizzlies are currently 7-3 on the season.
- The Grizzlies are averaging 38.9 points per game. Combining with Bobcats’ 44.0 points per game gives a total of 82.90, which is 25.9 more than the current Over/Under of 57.
- The Montana Grizzlies are currently averaging 409.00 yards per game, and the Montana State Bobcats are giving up 387.20.
- The Grizzlies have turned over the ball 10 times this season, 8 less than the Bobcats have forced (18).
Montana Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1012||22|
|Passing Yards Allowed||1885||43|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||8||6|
|Passing TDs Allowed||9||4|
Key Players for Montana
- Lucas Johnson leads Montana with 1702 passing yards (189.11 ypg) on 146-of-230 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to 5 interceptions this season. He also adds 259 rushing yards (28.78 ypg) on 53 carries while scoring 7 touchdowns on the ground.
- Nick Ostmo has carried the ball 116 times for a team-high 692 yards (69.20 per game), with 7 touchdowns this year.
- Mitch Roberts’ 496 receiving yards (49.60 yards per game) lead the team. He has 41 receptions with 5 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]