Missouri vs. Army Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Armed Forces Bowl Predictions
In this year’s Armed Forces Bowl, the Missouri Tigers are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+3.5), versus the Army Black Knights. The action starts at 8:00 PM ET on December 22, 2021 from Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, Texas. The over/under is set at 57.5 in the contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Army stats and betting info
Betting trends for Army
- Army’s ATS record is 6-6-0 this season.
- The Black Knights have a 2-5 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- In Army’s 12 games with a set total, five have hit the over (41.7%).
- Army and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 57.5 points four times this season.
- This season the average total for Black Knights games is 48.2 points, 9.3 fewer than the over/under of 57.5 points for this contest.
- The Black Knights collect 381.3 yards per game, 64.0 fewer yards than the 445.3 the Tigers give up per matchup.
- Army is 2-1 overall when the team amasses over 445.3 yards.
- The Black Knights have turned the ball over eight times this season, eight fewer than the Tigers have forced (16).
|Pass yards||94.8 (1138)||128|
|Rush yards||286.4 (3437)||2|
|Points scored||33.6 (403)||32|
|Pass yards against||208.9 (2507)||37|
|Rush yards against||111.3 (1336)||14|
|Points allowed||22.3 (268)||35|
Key players for Army
Missouri stats and betting info
Betting trends for Missouri
- So far this season, Missouri has compiled a 3-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Tigers are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of Missouri’s 12 games with a set total .
- In Missouri’s 12 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 57.5.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (61.4 points).
- The Tigers average 412.1 yards per game, 91.8 more yards than the 320.3 the Black Knights give up.
- Missouri is 5-4 overall when the team churns out more than 320.3 yards.
- The Tigers have turned the ball over 12 times, three fewer times than the Black Knights have forced turnovers (15).
|Pass yards||232.2 (2786)||66|
|Rush yards||179.9 (2159)||50|
|Points scored||29.7 (356)||56|
|Pass yards against||216.1 (2593)||47|
|Rush yards against||229.3 (2751)||124|
|Points allowed||34.7 (416)||116|
Key players for Missouri
- Connor Bazelak has 2,540 passing yards (211.7 ypg) to lead Missouri, completing 65.2% of his passes and throwing 16 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions this season.
- Tyler Badie’s team-high 1,612 rushing yards (134.3 per game) have come on 268 carries, with 14 touchdowns this year. He’s also added 330 yards (27.5 per game) on 54 catches with four touchdowns.
- Tauskie Dove’s team-high 552 receiving yards (46.0 yards per game) have come on 35 receptions.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!