Missouri vs. Arkansas Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The No. 25 Arkansas Razorbacks (7-4, 0-0 SEC) are heavy favorites — expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -15) — versus the Missouri Tigers (6-5, 0-0 SEC) in a battle of two conference rivals. An over/under of 63 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Arkansas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arkansas
- Arkansas’ ATS record is 7-4-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 15-point favorites this season, the Razorbacks are 2-1 against the spread.
- Arkansas has gone over in seven of its 12 games with a set total (58.3%).
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Friday’s total of 63 points just twice this season.
- This season the average total for Razorbacks games is 54.7 points, 8.3 fewer than the over/under of 63 points for this contest.
- The Razorbacks average just 4.1 fewer yards per game (443.1), than the Tigers give up per matchup (447.2).
- When Arkansas picks up over 447.2 yards, the team is 3-3.
- The Razorbacks have turned the ball over eight times this season, seven fewer than the Tigers have forced (15).
|Pass yards||220.1 (2421)||75|
|Rush yards||223.0 (2453)||13|
|Points scored||31.3 (344)||50|
|Pass yards against||228.7 (2516)||67|
|Rush yards against||147.6 (1624)||63|
|Points allowed||24.6 (271)||53|
Key players for Arkansas
- K.J. Jefferson has been a dual threat to lead Arkansas in both passing and rushing. He has 2,316 passing yards (210.5 ypg), completing 66% of his passes and throwing 20 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 496 yards (45.1 ypg) on 120 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Trelon Smith, has carried the ball 110 times for 555 yards (50.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Treylon Burks’ 994 receiving yards (90.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 60 receptions with 10 touchdowns.
Missouri stats and betting info
Betting trends for Missouri
- Missouri is 3-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 15 points or more this season.
- Out of Missouri’s 11 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (63.6%).
- Six of Missouri’s games finished with a combined score over 63 points this season.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 61.3 points this season, 1.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Tigers rack up 44.4 more yards per game (420.8) than the Razorbacks give up per outing (376.4).
- In games that Missouri piles up over 376.4 yards, the team is 5-3.
- The Tigers have turned the ball over 11 times, two fewer times than the Razorbacks have forced turnovers (13).
|Pass yards||247.4 (2721)||53|
|Rush yards||173.5 (1908)||57|
|Points scored||30.8 (339)||52|
|Pass yards against||211.9 (2331)||42|
|Rush yards against||235.3 (2588)||125|
|Points allowed||34.7 (382)||118|
Key players for Missouri
- Connor Bazelak leads Missouri with 2,475 passing yards (225.0 ypg) on 235-of-350 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- Tyler Badie’s team-high 1,393 rushing yards (126.6 per game) have come on 227 carries, with 13 touchdowns this year. He’s also added 335 yards (30.5 per game) on 53 catches with four touchdowns.
- Tauskie Dove’s team-high 542 receiving yards (49.3 yards per game) have come on 34 receptions.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!