Missouri State vs. Dixie State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The Missouri State Bears (7-3) are favored by 31.5 points versus the Dixie State Trailblazers (1-9) on November 20, 2021, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for this one is set at 63 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Missouri State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Missouri State
- Missouri State’s ATS record is 8-1-0 this season.
- Missouri State games have gone over the point total in seven out of nine opportunities (77.8%).
- This season, three of Missouri State’s nine games have gone over Saturday’s total of 63 points.
- The Bears have seen a 52.2 average over/under in their games this season, 10.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The Bears collect 393.6 fewer yards per game (33.6), than the Trailblazers give up per matchup (427.2).
- The Bears have turned the ball over two more times (2 total) than the Trailblazers have forced a turnover (0) this season.
|Pass yards||284.8 (2848)||15|
|Rush yards||141.2 (1412)||68|
|Points scored||32.5 (325)||23|
|Pass yards against||234.6 (2346)||95|
|Rush yards against||136.9 (1369)||44|
|Points allowed||25.8 (258)||58|
Key players for Missouri State
- Jason Shelley leads Missouri State with 2,822 passing yards (282.2 ypg) on 199-of-333 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 317 rushing yards (31.7 ypg) on 136 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- Tobias Little has carried the ball 119 times for a team-high 556 yards (55.6 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- Tyrone Scott’s 865 receiving yards (86.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 52 receptions with eight touchdowns.
Dixie State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Dixie State
- Dixie State has a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Trailblazers are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 31.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Dixie State’s eight games with a set total .
- There have been just two games featuring Dixie State this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 63.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.8 points more than the average over/under in Trailblazers’ games this season (52.2 points).
- The Trailblazers rack up 306.6 more yards per game (343.5) than the Bears give up (36.9).
- The Trailblazers have turned the ball over zero times, three fewer times than the Bears have forced turnovers (3).
|Pass yards||247.8 (2478)||32|
|Rush yards||95.7 (957)||112|
|Points scored||18.0 (180)||106|
|Pass yards against||204.4 (2044)||53|
|Rush yards against||222.8 (2228)||123|
|Points allowed||38.1 (381)||119|
Key players for Dixie State
- Kobe Tracy leads Dixie State with 1,357 passing yards (135.7 ypg) on 123-of-192 passing with eight touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Andrew Kannely-Robles, has carried the ball 127 times for 653 yards (65.3 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 349 receiving yards (34.9 per game) on 35 catches.
- Michael Moten’s team-leading 388 receiving yards (38.8 yards per game) have come on 27 receptions with two touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!