Mississippi State Bulldogs vs Tennessee Volunteers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 17
The Tennessee Volunteers visit the Mississippi State Bulldogs at Humphrey Coliseum, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 17th. The Bulldogs are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 123 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Tennessee Volunteers and Mississippi State Bulldogs.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Mississippi State
- The Mississippi State Bulldogs are currently 12-5 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 65.6 points per game. Combining with Volunteers’ 74.4 points per game gives a total of 140.0, which is 17 more than the current Over/Under of 123.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.6||144|
|Points Allowed Per Game||57.5||5|
|Assists Per Game||14.5||35|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.4||26|
|Blocks Per Game||3.8||70|
Key Players for Mississippi State
- Tolu Smith leads Mississippi State with 14.0 points per game in 17 games.
- Dashawn Davis leads Mississippi State with 3.1 assists per game in 14 games.
- Tolu Smith leads Mississippi State with 7.8 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Justin Rumph leads Mississippi State with a 100.0 FG% through 5 games.
- Justin Rumph leads Mississippi State with a 100.0 3PT% through 5 games.
Tennessee Volunteers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Tennessee
- The Tennessee Volunteers are currently 14-3 on the season.
- The Volunteers are averaging 74.4 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 65.6 points per game gives a total of 140.0, which is 17 more than the current Over/Under of 123.
Tennessee Volunteers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||74.4||71|
|Points Allowed Per Game||54.0||2|
|Assists Per Game||18.0||7|
|Rebounds Per Game||37.1||12|
|Blocks Per Game||4.1||56|
Key Players for Tennessee
- Santiago Vescovi leads Tennessee with 12.9 points per game in 15 games.
- Zakai Zeigler leads Tennessee with 4.5 assists per game in 17 games played.
- Julian Phillips leads Tennessee with 5.3 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Colin Coyne leads Tennessee with a 100.0 FG% through 3 games.
- B.J. Edwards leads Tennessee with a 66.7 3PT% through 8 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.