Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians: Best Odds and Preview for September 14, 2021
Josh Donaldson is just two hits away from his 100th of the season as his Minnesota Twins (63-81) ready for a matchup against the Cleveland Indians (69-72) on Tuesday at 3:10 PM ET. The Twins are favored (-127) over the Indians (+110).
Joe Ryan starts for Minnesota, and Triston McKenzie is Cleveland’s choice to start.
Best Odds for Minnesota Twins vs Cleveland Indians
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Minnesota Twins and Cleveland Indians in which the Twins are currently the pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Twins vs Indians Moneyline Action
|% of Bets||78%||22%|
|% of Stake||61%||39%|
- The Twins have been favorites in 76 games this season and have come away with the win 35 times (46.1%) in those contests.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total in 80 of their 143 opportunities.
- The Twins rank 14th in the league with 648 total runs scored this season.
- In four games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, Minnesota has a record of 2-2.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have combined to clear the over/under on five occasions.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Ryan (1-1) pitches first for the Twins to make his third start this season.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the Indians, when the right-hander threw seven scoreless innings while allowing just one hit.
- His team split the two games he’s appeared in this season.
- Ryan’s two starts with a total this season both went under.
- The Indians have gone 31-48 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 39.2% of those games).
- In the 139 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Cleveland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 71 times (71-62-6).
- The Indians score the 21st-most runs in baseball (614 total, 4.4 per game).
- Cleveland played as the moneyline underdog for seven of its last 10 games, and went 1-6 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Indians and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- McKenzie (4-6) gets the starting nod for the Indians in his 21st start of the season. He’s put together a 4.44 ERA in 103 1/3 innings pitched, with 120 strikeouts.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the Twins, when he threw six innings, allowing one earned run while giving up three hits.
- McKenzie’s team is 9-11 over his 20 starts.
- McKenzie’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in nine of 20 contests.
Pick for Twins vs. Indians
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites points to the Twins being favored to win over the Indians.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!