Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail Blazers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 12
The Portland Trail Blazers (11-15) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (11-15) at Moda Center, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 12, 2021. The Trail Blazers are 1.5-point favorites in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Portland Trail Blazers and Minnesota Timberwolves in which the Trail Blazers are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Portland Vs. Minnesota Moneyline Betting Action
Trail Blazers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Portland
- Portland has gone 10-15-1 ATS this season.
- The Trail Blazers are 9-7-1 against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Out of Portland’s 26 games with a set total, 12 have hit the over (46.2%).
- The Trail Blazers are 11-7 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.1% of those games).
- Portland has an 11-7 record (winning 61.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -110 or shorter.
- The Trail Blazers have a 52.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Key players for Portland
- CJ McCollum: 20.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (77-for-196)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.3 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 57.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Damian Lillard: 21.5 PTS, 7.8 AST, 39.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (55-for-182)
- Norman Powell: 17.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (41-for-103)
- Robert Covington: 6.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (41-for-118)
Trail Blazers Injuries: Cody Zeller: Day To Day (Quad), Damian Lillard: Out (Abdominal), Anfernee Simons: Day To Day (Ankle), CJ McCollum: Out (Lung)
Timberwolves stats and betting info
Betting trends for Minnesota
- Portland’s ATS record is 10-15-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Trail Blazers are 9-7-1 against the spread.
- In Portland’s 26 games with a set total, 12 have hit the over (46.2%).
- This season, the Timberwolves have won four out of the 15 games, or 26.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Minnesota has a record of 4-11, a 26.7% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of -110 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Timberwolves based on the moneyline is 52.4%.
Key players for Minnesota
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.5 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (63-for-146)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (75-for-221)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19 PTS, 6.4 AST, 38.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (60-for-186)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 5.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 53.6 FG%
- Malik Beasley: 11.4 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (72-for-211)
Timberwolves Injuries: D’Angelo Russell: Day To Day (Ankle)
Pick for Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves
Our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the betting split data from regulated betting sites points to the Trail Blazers being favored to win over the Timberwolves.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!